Legal Secretary Resume Sample Template
Looking for a legal secretary resume sample? Get inspired and create a winning resume with our comprehensive legal secretary resume sample, featuring expert tips and examples. Whether you’re just starting out in the legal industry or looking to take the next step in your career, our legal secretary resume sample can help you showcase your skills and experience in a way that will grab the attention of hiring managers and recruiters. So why wait? Check out our legal secretary resume sample today and take the first step toward your dream job![/su_note]
Here is a legal secretary resume sample for Marissa Kirby, based in Indiana:
1234 Elm Street, Indiana
Objective: To obtain a legal secretary position with a reputable law firm where my organizational and communication skills can be utilized to support the legal team.
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN (May 2018)
- Associate of Applied Science in Legal Assistant Technology, Ivy Tech Community College, Indianapolis, IN (May 2016)
Legal Secretary, Smith & Associates Law Firm, Indianapolis, IN
(June 2018 – Present)
- Provide administrative support to a team of three attorneys, including managing case files, drafting legal documents, and scheduling appointments.
- Conduct legal research using online databases and other resources.
- Answer phones and respond to emails and other correspondence.
- Communicate with clients, both in person and through written correspondence.
- Assist with billing and invoicing, including entering time entries into case management software.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of sensitive and confidential information.
Legal Intern, Indiana Attorney General’s Office, Indianapolis, IN
(January 2018 – May 2018)
- Conducted legal research and analysis on a variety of legal issues.
- Assisted with drafting legal memoranda, pleadings, and briefs.
- Prepared case files and organized exhibits for trial.
- Attended depositions, hearings, and other court proceedings.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, legal research databases, and case management software.
- Knowledge of legal terminology and procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Certified Legal Assistant (CLA) Exam, National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA), 2018
References: Available upon request.
This legal secretary resume sample for Marissa Kirby showcases her education, experience, skills, and certifications in a clear and concise manner. By emphasizing her relevant skills and accomplishments, Marissa presents herself as a highly qualified candidate for legal secretary positions. Remember to customize your own resume to fit the specific job you are applying for, and best of luck in your job search!