Stage Manager Resume Sample Template
Craft the Perfect Stage Manager Resume – Sample & Tips Find valuable insights and a professional sample for a stage manager resume. Elevate your career with an optimized stage manager CV.
[Your Phone Number]
[Your City, State, ZIP Code]
[Your Email Address]
Dedicated and highly organized Stage Manager with a passion for the performing arts and a proven track record of ensuring the seamless execution of theatrical productions and live performances. Seeking a challenging role where I can leverage my skills and experience to contribute to the success of creative productions.
Stage Manager – ABC Theater Company, Indianapolis, IN
May 2019 – Present
- Successfully managed and coordinated rehearsals, ensuring the punctuality and preparedness of the cast and crew.
- Collaborated closely with the director to maintain a smooth rehearsal process, taking detailed blocking and technical notes.
- Supervised backstage activities during live performances, ensuring quick and silent scene changes, costume adjustments, and prop management.
- Called cues for lighting, sound, and special effects during performances, working in tandem with the technical team to ensure flawless execution.
- Acted as the central communication hub between the director, technical crew, and actors.
- Maintained composure and made quick decisions in response to unexpected emergencies or technical malfunctions, preserving the integrity of the productions.
Assistant Stage Manager – XYZ Theater, Indianapolis, IN
September 2017 – April 2019
- Assisted the stage manager in scheduling rehearsals, coordinating with the cast and crew, and keeping rehearsals on schedule.
- Managed backstage operations during live performances, overseeing scene changes, costume adjustments, and prop coordination.
- Assisted in calling cues for lighting and sound during performances.
- Maintained clear and effective communication with the production team and actors.
Bachelor of Arts in Theater Arts – Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
Graduated: May 2017
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage intricate details and timelines.
- Calm under pressure, with a track record of maintaining composure in high-stress situations.
- Strong leadership skills to lead and motivate diverse teams in a collaborative environment.
- Adaptability to handle dynamic production needs and adapt to unforeseen changes.
- Effective communication skills for seamless coordination with production teams and actors.
- Problem-solving abilities to troubleshoot technical issues and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Time management expertise to efficiently manage rehearsals, schedules, and backstage activities.
Available upon request.